Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2007 Gap Casting Call Finalists

The 2007 Kodak/Gap Casting Call Finalists were announced today. Check out the Top 20 boys and girls narrowed down from more than 800,000 entries! I'm glad I wasn't a judge for that. Now it's up to you to decide who will be Gap’s next star models. You can vote once a day, every day (after a simple one time registration) through December 15th.

If you didn't send in a picture of your adorable child or didn't make the top 20 this year, there's always next year. I'm sure there will be a 2008 Gap Casting Call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! My son is Dylan from the baby boy category! What an exciting and wild ride this has been for us. Never in a million years did we expect to get 'that' call a few weeks ago. I mean, of COURSE I think Dylan is adorable, but...out of 800,000 other entries I just always figured it was a long shot. Go Dylan!!!