Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Gift: Memberships & Magazines

Today is November 25th and that means exactly one month until Christmas!!!!

Don't stress. A couple of weeks ago, a discussion was started on our forum about Christmas gift ideas. We'll highlight some from the discussion and a few of our own over the next month. Feel free to continue to offer suggestions on our forum too. It's always great to get ideas from other parents.

The first idea is from kerri:

"My favorite gifts for my kids are memberships for things like the zoo, aquarium, dancing lessons or gymnastics lessons or even magazine subscriptions. It is the gift that keeps on giving."

I love this idea! I loved getting Highlights when I was a kid and was just thinking about it for my two-year-old son. He loves to get the mail and he loves to read. I didn't realize that they had one magazine called Highlights High Five for younger children 2-6 and one for older children 6-12 years old simply titled Highlights.

No comments: