:: THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. CLICK HERE TO SEE IF WE HAVE A NEW GIVEAWAY ON BBA.
We have featured some very creative designers in our weekly Blog Designer Spotlights here on BBA. Next up is Traci Rutledge of Sweet Cheeky Designs. She is very talented and creates beautiful blog designs. Traci is also celebrating her birthday this month, so Happy Birthday, Traci, from all of us at BBA!
GIVEAWAY: Sweet Cheeky Designs is giving away a BLOG REDESIGN to one lucky BBA reader!!! The redesign is for a 2 or 3 column blog with personalized header, custom signature, post break, custom side buttons and a matching blog button and nav bar, if needed. The 2-column designs start at $30 and the 3-column blog is $85. Each design comes with installation and maintenance too.
How to enter:
1) Go to Sweet Cheeky Designs or the Sweet Cheeky Design Portfolio and search through her creative designs for your favorite.
2) Earn one entry by leaving a comment on this post telling us your favorite design from Sweet Cheeky Designs.
3) Earn one extra entry by becoming a BBA Follower in our left column and letting us know in a separate comment. If you are already a follower, you can still earn an extra entry by just letting us know in a separate comment.
4) Make sure we have your contact info (email or blog address) in your blogger profile or comment itself, so we can contact you if you win.
5) This giveaway ends: Wednesday, 3/18 at 7:00 PM ET. We'll select a random winner then post their name here on BBA and contact them after the contest ends. Good luck!
Some of Traci's creative blog designs...
I am a former teacher and stay at home mother of two who finally found her dream job. While taking my son to special schools and therapy for autism, I learned web design by reading some books in my car waiting for him. Crazy, right? I started playing with the graphics by asking my friends to let me experiment on their blogs.
I started Sweet Cheeky Designs in August of 2008 and I have already been so blessed with customers who want a unique and creative blog redesign.
Since moving from Texas to Northwest Arkansas in the fall of 2008, both of my kids are in school full-time and I get to spend my day redesigning blogs and learning the website end of it all. I enjoy each new customer and will never make the same design twice. I want your blog to portray you and I will work until you love, love, love it!
Here's what Traci told us about her design services...
Sweet Cheeky Designs will help you achieve your dream blog. I currently only work with Blogger and can do anything from a redesign to any side items of your choice. Including personalized headers, custom signature and side buttons, to navigation bars on your website-blog.
Turn around time is usually less than a week. I will keep you updated on the process by giving you access to the testing site that I use. By working together, I guarantee that you will love, love, love your new blog!
I LOVE comments so stop by today to browse my website and learn about what I can do for you next!