Friday, September 14, 2007

Blogs are the New "Baby Book"

Check out this great blog entry on "The Baby Blog" by Jennifer Howard. I'm sure all of you can relate to what she says about blogs being the new baby book.

She writes:

..."The Baby Blog" has become a virtual baby book and more, highlighting more milestones than her bound baby book could ever hold.

...I read several mommy blogs each day...I don't know any of these women or their families, yet I feel like I know everything about them.

...And though I don't know these women, I have cried my eyes out, peed my pants laughing and been angry enough to spit bullets with them. I can relate to their stories, look forward to similar happenings in my life and thank God I'm not them when something goes beyond wrong. I look to these women for support, advice and a friend.

No comments: