Monday, January 14, 2008

Medela Nursing Stool

Before buying or registering for the matching ottoman for your nursery's rocker or glider, check out the Medela Nursing Stool. It's a great alternative to an ottoman, whether or not you are nursing, for a few reasons:


1) At about $25, it's cheaper than most ottomans.

2) It offers steady support for easier nursing.

3) It's smaller than ottomans, so it doesn't take up too much valuable space in your nursery.

4) It's lightweight, so it can be moved from room to room depending on where you nurse your baby.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

And it doesn't pinch fingers when baby is crawling around and getting curious!
We never got one... I'm more of the lay down or sit cross legged on the floor. But I wish I would have had one early on. I used on at the breastfeeding clinic in town and it really is a better height and more comfy than the ottoman.
Now when I was up in the middle of the night with a congested baby on my chest, the rocking ottoman was nice.

Honeycutt Family said...

FYI:
I love the look of your new blog site, but for some reason it takes my computer a bit longer to pull it all up. It might just be me, but I just wanted to let you know in case anyone else is having problems.
:)
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen. Thanks for letting us know about your slow load speed. We're looking into it.