Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Website Spotlight: Love My Baby Jewelry

Love My Baby Jewelry is a line of jewelry for moms and grandmothers. What a great way to wear your baby close to your heart!

Their initial necklaces are available with one, two or three charms and are accented with your choice of glass bead dangle. Check out the stylish Love My Baby birthstone necklace too. They just added some new necklaces and earrings and will continue to add new things which are sure to be just as cute.

At just $25 - $35 for the initial necklaces, they make great Valentine's, Mother's Day and birthday gifts for mom and grandma.

For the ladies reading this, send a link to your husband as a gift idea for you. For the men, surprise your wife with a custom gift for her after delivery, for a special occassion or just because.

3 comments:

beth ewing said...

this has nothing to do with this post but i wanted to say that i made the potato soup recipe you put on here awhile back and it was great. i've been trying lots of recipes for potato soup trying to find the one and i think this is it. so thanks!

Anonymous said...

Her jewelry is so cute and so reasonable. Thanks for introducing me to it. I'm going to hint to my husband that I'd like the inital necklace when my son is born.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing... I too like their wonderful jewelry designs!!