Monday, January 7, 2008

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker










We've highlighted a few pregnancy countdown tickers in the past - the lilypie ticker, the baby-gaga ticker and the babystrology ticker. Here's another one to check out when you are expecting. It's the Pregnancy Countdown Ticker Widget from 3Dpregnancy.com.

It will count down the days to your due date and show a new image of your baby's development every week. Add it to your blog's outside column so you and everyone else can keep up with your baby's development. Check it out.

Click here for more baby blog tips from BBA.

2 comments:

FloridaWife said...

Oh, yes, I love that widget.

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

This is a good widget, but I find the other baby counter widget out there (and on my blog's sidebar) to be a bit more sleek. I wish the custom coloring for this widget worked. Cheers.