Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mommy Chic Organizational Products
Plus Monthly Contests To Win Your Own

As a little girl, I always loved to have the trendy notepads, pens and calendars. Not much has changed now that I'm a mom. Since I don't have an iPhone or any type of PDA, I still like trendy organizational products. So, I was excited to be given the opportunity by MomCentral to review the stylish Simply Chic and Eye Candy collections from Carolina Pad and Paper and Jacqueline Savage McFee.

I headed to Wal-Mart (that's where the collections are available) to check out the collection and didn't know what to choose. There were trendy notebooks, binders, folders, whiteboards, pens, magnets and more. But the thing that caught my eye was the Simply Chic Laptop Tote. How perfect for a blog addict, like me!

Wanna win some for yourself? Check out their Glam Your Office contest and enter to win Carolina Pad and Paper prize packs that they are giving away each month.

No comments: