Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Busy Body Book

I haven't upgraded to a PDA yet and don't plan on getting one anytime soon. Call me old-fashioned, but I still like to keep track of my schedule on paper. I came across the Busy Body Book and thought, this is my kind of planner! It's a fashionable planner that reminds me of the ones I had in high school. Instead of separate columns for different subjects, you get separate columns for each family member...up to 5.

I registered to win this Busy Body Book over at Stef's blog, Triple-Take, and said I would spread the word to all of you Baby Blog Addicts. To win your own copy, simply leave a comment on her post and link back to her contest on your own blog. Don't have a blog? You can still enter! She'll take entries until Sunday night 10/21/2007 @ 10:00 PM CST.

Good Luck!

No comments: