Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just For Fun...

Nothing to do with babies, but found this one while blog-hopping. I have a Southern accent which is accurate since I was born in the South and have lived in the South my whole life. How about you?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The South

That's a Southern accent you've got there. You may love it, you may hate it, you may swear you don't have it, but whatever the case, we can hear it.

Philadelphia
The Midland
The Northeast
The Inland North
The West
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

4 comments:

beth ewing said...

fun! i had a midland accent which basically means i don't have an accent. i've been told that. born in OH, moved to SC when i was 5. but my family are all northerners. i used to have a southern accent but i think living in hawaii for 4 years has changed that a ton.

Bridget said...

I was a midland accent too. Funny, when I first started working in NY people always asked if I was from one of the coastal states... all along the east and south??? I am a coast girl! But I'm sure I've picked up a bit from NY and IL now.

Stefanie~ said...

I think i'm Midland?? no one has ever told me I had an accent at all..

Melissa said...

Northeast all the way :) Even though I did live in Texas and NM for a while as a kid.