Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Picky Eaters...They Get It From You

Researchers examined the eating habits of 5,390 pairs of twins between 8 and 11 years old and found children’s aversions to trying new foods are mostly inherited. The message to parents: It’s not your cooking, it’s your genes. According to the report, 78 percent is genetic and the other 22 percent environmental.

No comments: