Monday, October 22, 2007

Website Spotlight: tiny*prints

tiny*prints offers fresh, modern holiday cards, announcements and invitations. They have sooooo much cute stuff that I don't even know where to start.

They sent us some samples of their most popular baby announcements, baby shower invites and their holiday collection and everything is adorable. The quality is great too. The print and images are crisp and the card stock is sturdy. I love photo cards best, but tiny*prints also offers cute non-photo cards too.

The only negative I see is that they have so much cute stuff that I would have a hard time deciding exactly what card to customize!

Here are some of my favorites:











A special offer for Baby Blog Addict readers...use code FRIEND1 to get 15% off your total purchase from tiny*prints. (Expires: December 31, 2007.)

2 comments:

beth ewing said...

ok that site is too cute. how in the world am i supposed to decide what i like? thanks for all the cool websites. i know you're probably busy but i have a request for any sites you know for unique baby Christmas gifts. any ideas?

Anonymous said...

Mardi Gras is always so special and so much fun. Since I always give a big Mardi Gras Party, I am always looking for that 'special' Mardi Gras party invitations. This year I not only found one place, but three great places to buy Mardi Gras Party Invitations that can be personalized, Mardi Gras Party Cards Mardi Gras Party Invitations and Invitations for Mardi Gras Party. I added all three sites to my favorites and ordered from Invitations for Mardi Gras and was very pleased. I got lots of compliments, and was so happy. It made the holidays extra special!