Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog Hopping: Perfect Babies

By Emma
BBA Contributor

Don’t you just hate the parents of those perfect babies? You know, the ones that sleep through the night, eat without making a mess, never have bad days, smile all the time and quietly play on their own with their little toys.

Don’t you just hate the people that say to you: “Your baby is waking up for feeds at night? Oh, that’s awful, you poor thing - at this age he must sleep through!”

And how about the people who say: “By this age he must be able to sit upright and feed himself with a spoon, my children did!”

Well, news flash – my baby has no idea about this “MUST” word, he has no clue about all the things that according to some people he “must” do. And you know what? I think that I will erase that word from my vocabulary as well. My baby has the right to develop in his own pace and this word just gets in the way!

Editor's note: This is the first of weekly installments of Baby Blog posts, submitted by fellow Baby Blog Addicts. Read the post below to submit your own. There are plenty of great ones to come!

No comments: