Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wanted: Baby Blog Addiction Stories

From time to time we collect Baby Blog Addiction stories. Since it's a slow baby news day, we thought now was a good time to beat the drum again. We'd love to hear when and how you got hooked on baby blogs and how many you regularly visit. We'll add your stories to our Baby Blog Addiction Stories page. The more addicted you are the better!

Here's an example from Amy in Alabama:
"I confess...I am hooked on blogs. It doesn't even matter to me if I don't know the people. I just love linking over to other blogs from people that I do know. I feel like I have a 'spying' addiction."

And Emily in Texas:
"I like to read them because I have an infant myself, and its fun to "compare notes" with other moms. I don't feel so alone this way knowing that there are others going through the same thing, or worse things! I just started a baby blog about my own son, but I'm writing it from his point of view to make it more interesting. I'm finding that its challenging to do this, to keep it both interesting and entertaining. So far, friends and family think its cute without being too ga-ga."

Don't be shy. Admitting your problem is the first step! E-mail your stories to babyblogaddict[at]yahoo.com or leave a comment here.

No comments: