Monday, August 11, 2008

Website Spotlight: Modern Me


Modern Me sells hip clothes for baby, but they have a very unique twist.

Just take a look at their "me tees." Most of the designs have the graphic printed both right side up and upside down. The concept came about when the creator, Melissa, had a conversation with a two year old. She realized that one of the first questions she asks a tot is, "What's that on your shirt?" And so, the 'me tee' was born. When you ask a child about the graphic on his or her shirt, the child can see the graphic right side up from their perspective, when gazing down.

Modern Me's newest creation is the "me sleeves." Melissa says that a very important developmental milestone for baby--noticing his hands and beginning to grasp objects and clasp hands together--happens around three months of age. "Me sleeves" draw baby's attention to his hands with graphics on the wrist, in eye catching colors.

The majority of Modern Me's designs are unisex and are perfect for the couple who is waiting for the birth to reveal the sex of their baby. She even says, "if your heart is set on pink elephants or blue owls, simply give me a call or drop me an email, and I would be happy to meet your request." How's that for customer service?!

Don't miss Modern Me's SALE going on right now where lots of their "me tees" are almost half price. And enter to win your own "me tee" in our giveaway above.

No comments: