Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pregnancy Ticker: BabyNamey

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

This trendy pregnancy ticker is from BabyNamey.com. At first glance, I thought their tickers were just okay, then I came across this one. Finally a pregnancy ticker for the modern mom! It reminds me a lot of those trendy baby shower invitations. This ticker is shown here with a blue background, but it's also available in pink, green or gold.

Check out the rest of the tickers/widgets we've featured on BBA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I'm adding it to my blog right now and replacing my old one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, as one of the developers of BabyNamey.com I really appreciate it.

Jennifer Walker said...

You're welcome, Tim. These are some of the cutest and most trendy pregnancy tickers I've seen. I love how you can change the colors and include the name too.